We are proud to announce the shortlist for the Collective Holiday Memories story competition includes:
- Diane Bargas Rees – A Night Encounter
- Hayley Barrett – Summer Storm
- Steve Cassidy – Fifty-four years of happy memories at Tahuna Beach
- Jude and Dave Coursey – A lifetime of Tahuna Christmas’
- Evelyn Dalzell – The annual holiday argument
- Max Ferris – Magic Memories
- Carolyn Greaney – Cousins Camp at Tahuna
- Liz Gregory – How to Waste Time Productively at Tahuna
- Liz Gregory – To Tent or not to Tent?
- Liz Gregory – Honeymoon & Lord of the Rings
- April Jarden – 60 years of memories
- Alan & Heather Johnson – Smith, Johnson and Reardon Camping Family Story
- Francie Osborn – Childhood Memories of Holidays in Nelson
- Lilly Walkenhorst – Our Family Tradition
- Judith Walker – Very special caravanning holidays at Tahuna – January 1964
Those shortlisted are now in the running for a share of around $8000 of prizes – including one week’s accommodation for up to nine people.
Public voting for the Collective Holiday Memories short story and photo competition has now closed.
The winners of the People’s Choice Story and People’s Choice Photo will be announced on Friday 6 January 2017.